The search also turned up a few feeble attempts to attack Olbermann, but these looked more like preaching to the Bush choir, singing the familiar refrains of their usual hymns, than any substantive argument. As such, I didn't bother to include them here.
In the interest of full disclosure, I have to confess I only skimmed these postings - didn't have time to read them in full - but they seemed to be of possible interest. As is typical of internet sites, their quality runs the gamut but they have much to say.
- Old American Century: 14 Points of Fascism
- Old American Century: An Examination of Bush Fascism
- bushflash.com: 14 Points
- BushWatch: Bush Fascist Index
- NewPolitics: Is the Bush Administration Fascist?
- SocialistWorker.org: Is George Bush a Fascist?
- EarthSide.com: FISA Reauthorization Reenforces Bush Fascism